Bosnian Translation Services
Lingua Translations are a globally renowned, award winning provider of Bosnian translation and interpreting services. All of our Bosnian translation and interpreting services are conducted by fully qualified and registered, professional translators and interpreters.
Whether you are looking to translate a legal document, a website or maybe you need a court interpreter or one over the phone, Lingua Translations Bosnian Services provide everything you need to guarantee quality and precision, as standard. We are tried, tested and trusted by local and global law firms and solicitors alike. The strength of our business lies in our unique consultancy-based approach, ensuring every client is treated as an individual requiring bespoke language solutions.
Our expert Bosnian speaking linguists work across a variety of sectors; from business, legal and financial to multimedia, energy, oil and gas, technical, public sector, sports, plus many more
- Location Bosnia and Herzogovina, Southeastern Europe, Balkan Peninsula
- Population 3.8 million people
- Language family Serbo-Croatian, of the South Slavic group
- Related languages Croatian, Montenegrin, Serbian
- Number of global speakers Estimates upwards of three million, up to 30 million speakers of Serbo-Croatian (Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian)