Expert Medical Translation Services, by In-Country Native Specialist
Finding a reliable medical translator who understands your business is not for the feint hearted. A medical translator needs to be medically qualified and based in the country you are reaching out to. You need to be confident that whoever you choose to project manage your assignments, they will get the job done perfectly, on time – allowing you to get on with the rest of your work.
That is exactly what we do! We’ve got your back and we can guide you every step of the way.
Whether your medical documents are your product or just one component of a product release, Lingua Translations Medical Translation Services can help you deliver high-quality, every time:
- documentation such as getting started guides, user guides, reference guides, installation manuals, etc.
- software components such as user interfaces and online help.
- instruction and training materials such as instructions for use (IFUs), informed consent forms (ICFs), training manuals, primers, etc.
- product materials such as data sheets, product literature, packaging, product labels, doctor or patient instructions, etc.
- research documents such as technical papers, reports, dossiers, regulatory documents, registration documents, expert reports, pharmaceutical documents, etc.
Our medically trained translators are based in-country so they are always up to date with the latest terminology, nuances and language changes – otherwise your content could may be out of date and render your translations much less effective.
The Best Medical Translators Hand Picked For You
- 5 Years+ Experience
- Professional Membership
- UK References
- Proven Experience/Testing
- Specialise in a the medical industry
We create Glossaries for you, which becomes the ‘bible’ of your business in terms of language used, just so we can be sure that we pin down and select the correct term that is appropriate to your business and brand.
Specialists in Your Industry
We select the right linguist for you based on what you need to get done, we even put teams together so larger jobs can get done faster, if need be.
Repetitions In Content
Medical content is often very repetitive. Our Translation Management Software will show you the amount of repetitions and you will see the benefits mount up with each translation, resulting in up to 70% discount, without ever sacrificing quality.